What's Unique About This
Training Course - Plus Why 52,000 Members of TrainPetDog.com. Worldwide Love Us...
||Our training course has been developed specifically for Shetland Sheepdogs and their owners. Yes, you will find many dog training courses online but they have general dog training information and are not specific to Shetland Sheepdogs.
Even if that information may apply to Shelties in general, being a medium-sized, smart and sensitive breed, Shelties need to be handled differently compared to Great Danes or Yorkies. Our Training Course addresses specific needs of Shelties.
As our valued
client, you will get access to our special fortnightly
newsletter with advanced
Training Tips and Strategies, Latest Updates on
Training Methods, real life problems that other
owners have faced and their solutions - plus
new videos, audios and live calls with our Expert
Trainers and Vets. Imagine - you can ask any question
you like - simply dial in
from the comfort of your home by phone
- and it's FREE as
part of your Membership.
Unlike other training methods, our Training Course addresses housebreaking issues as a way of establishing habits your Shetland Sheepdog would love to follow rather than a problem that you have to solve. It has everything you need to know to appreciate his mental state and stop it from peeing and pooping in the wrong places. It covers every situation - puppies, adult dogs, peeing in crates, housebreaking techniques for owners who have to be away for hours at a time, housebreaking techniques for owners who live in apartments, etc.
||Even though housebreaking
is your #1 Concern, our Shetland Sheepdog Lovers Training Course
will also help you solve every other common
problem of Shetland Sheepdog ownership, from obedience
training to barking and biting, nipping, chewing,
diet issues and more!
We are so confident about our
Shetland Sheepdog Lovers
Training Course that we give you a 120-day
Money Back guarantee. Other online training products
or e-books only give you a 60-day or 90-day guarantee,
but we give you an Unconditional, No Questions
Asked Money Back Guarantee For
a Full 120 days.
And why can we give that? Because, we have more
than 52,000 satisfied clients worldwide
who love our Elite Membership training and have proved
it works with their dogs.
Training Institute And The Work They Do
Lovers Training Course has been developed by the
Training Institute, which has a passionate history of dedication to
the welfare of
and actively supports grass roots activities for their proper breeding and
We extensively research innovative, cutting edge
training methods from all over the world, so
owners like you can be first to use the best techniques we've
discovered working globally in sometimes quite amazing situations.
We are also proud supporters of the important dog institutions below
and actively campaign against animal exploitation everywhere - not just
on behalf of dogs...
So after years of painstaking research and testing, our truly revolutionary Shetland Sheepdog training course now means ANY Shetland Sheepdog owner, regardless of her current skills and experience, can even go as far as becoming a Professional Shetland Sheepdog Trainer (if she wished of course, the training is that in depth).
Using the techniques in our training course, you will learn how to turn your Shetland Sheepdog into an amazingly lovable, loyal, well-behaved, FULLY HOUSEBROKEN pet.
We have been running this website for over 4 years now and
more than 52,000 satisfied clients have successfully
proven that our training course works and solves their dogs'
Have a new puppy or a new adult Shetland Sheepdog? Find out how to quickly & easily potty train your new puppy or adult dog
so you can spend more quality time with it!
If you have just adopted a new puppy or a new adult Shetland Sheepdog, or if you are
expecting your new dog to come home in the next few weeks,
our training course will help you learn all the common methods
of housetraining and will help you choose the method that
will work best for your Shetland Sheepdog and your own lifestyle.
Here’s what you’ll get from our training course:
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions for all the common methods of housetraining - outdoor training, crate training, paper training, potty pad training, litter box training, diaper training, etc.
- Dos and Don'ts of the various housetraining methods so that you can avoid the common mistakes that most other Shetland Sheepdog owners fall prey to...
- The 7 essential facts about Shetland Sheepdogs
you need to know BEFORE you get started with potty training - almost no one tells you about them!
- Understand the benefits and risks of starting with paper training, so that you can make the right choice for YOUR Shetland Sheepdog...
- How often to take your Shetland Sheepdog to the bathroom when you are in the process of housebreaking it...
- What to do on the first night you bring your Shetland Sheepdog home...
Just imagine how relieved you'll feel when you have accomplished this challenging task using our training course without causing undue stress to yourself, your family members and your new dog!
Are you at your wit's end trying to get your
Shetland Sheepdog to understand
that OUTSIDE is where it is appropriate to go?
Does your Shetland Sheepdog happily go outside and start exploring, playing or chasing, and then come back inside only to eliminate on your walls, furniture, bed, carpet or rugs when no one is looking?
Are you thinking of giving up your Shetland Sheepdog unless you can quickly teach it to stop making a mess of your home?
Once you have implemented the methods present in our training
course, you will be amazed at how easily you can teach your
Shetland Sheepdog to do its business outside - ALWAYS.
Here are a few of the things you’ll discover in our
- 9 dos and don'ts you need to keep in mind during outdoor housetraining...
- 3 secret tips on how to stop repeat 'accidents' at home...
- The ONE cleaning ingredient you should NEVER use to clean
your Shetland Sheepdog's accidents...
Once you've got your Shetland Sheepdog to go outside consistently using the methods you'll discover in our training course, you will be able to trust it to freely explore around your house.
And more importantly, you'll be able to remain true to your commitment of providing a loving and caring home to your Shetland Sheepdog, instead of having to give it away.
How to housetrain your Shetland Sheepdog using puppy pads
Are you having trouble trying to housetrain your Shetland Sheepdog on puppy pads (pee pads) inside your house or apartment?
Do you feel utterly frustrated when your Shetland Sheepdog pees on the
carpet right in front of you even when puppy pads are present,
or sometimes tries to hit the pad and misses?
Do you feel like a nervous wreck because of the constant
scrubbing and cleaning?
Get our training course and here’s what you’ll
- Step-by-step instructions on exactly how to teach your Shetland Sheepdog to use the puppy pads WITHOUT missing even once...
- The 2 most effective tips to stop your Shetland Sheepdog from eliminating in the wrong place and ensuring that it always eliminates on the pads...
- How you can avoid the housetraining 'accidents' that just drive you nuts...
Once you have successfully trained your Shetland Sheepdog to use the puppy
pads using our methods, you'll finally be able to stop worrying
that you'll lose your apartment because of the dog's mess (in case you live in a rented apartment).
Plus, you’ll no longer be forced to keep your Shetland Sheepdog on
a leash with you at all times in order to try and catch it
in the act.
Very soon you'll be able to leave your home
worrying that you'll find a mess when you get back!
Every time you come home from work or fun, it is undoubtedly distressing to enter a house full of your Shetland Sheepdog's mess and smelling like a kennel!
Here's what you'll discover in our training course:
- 12 simple but highly effective steps you should follow to prevent your Shetland Sheepdog from creating a mess in your house if you have to go out for work and have to leave your dog alone at home for hours at a stretch...
- 6 crucial tactics to prevent your Shetland Sheepdog from suffering from separation anxiety...
- How to implement housetraining schedules according to your pet's age and your convenience...
Once you follow the tips in the training course, you'll be able to go out for work or any other reason without the fear of finding a mess when you get back home.
You will have the peace of mind of knowing
that when you return home from work, the floor of your house,
your carpets and your furniture will not be dirty or permanently
Instead of having to overhaul your entire life in order to make it compatible with your Shetland Sheepdog's bowel and bladder movements, you'll be able to work your dog into YOUR lifestyle.
Have a look at what a couple of our customers said about how our training course helped them to housebreak their dogs:
How to crate-train your Shetland Sheepdog successfully so that it LOVES being inside its crate and NEVER poops or pees inside it
Is your Shetland Sheepdog terrified of the crate and howls when you put it inside? Does your
dog treat the crate as its potty and pee place? Are you feeling
guilty about having to keep your loving dog in the crate for
too many hours at a time?
Our training course will help you learn exactly how to crate
train your Shetland Sheepdog - and to do so in such a way that your dog
LOVES being inside its crate and NEVER does its business inside
Here's what you'll find in our training course:
- Why your Shetland Sheepdog soils its crate and how you can stop it...
- The 2 disadvantages of crate training that may hamper
your housetraining sessions… and how to overcome them...
- 4 secret tips on what to do when your Shetland Sheepdog resists the
- How to make your Shetland Sheepdog get accustomed to the crate even
Don't you wish that your Shetland Sheepdog would learn to always tell you when it wants to go outside?
Does your Shetland Sheepdog eliminate outside only when you yourself take
it out, but, left to itself, eliminates somewhere in the house
or even in its crate without telling you that it wants to
Are these peeing and pooping mistakes getting to a point
where it just gets under your (or your spouse's) skin?
- Get our training course and find out how to train your Shetland Sheepdog to always (and without fail) alert you when it wants to go out...
Exasperated with a dog that has an occasional
on the carpet after weeks of no accidents?
Are you at a loss trying to figure out why your Shetland Sheepdog displays such inconsistent behavior and has accidents after weeks of eliminating outside regularly?
- Our training course will help you understand why your
dog acts like it has been housetrained for a few days and
then suddenly does something inappropriate, and what to
do to stop this inconsistency...
Once your Shetland Sheepdog stops these occasional accidents, you will be able to trust it inside the house without worrying that it'll suddenly leave a mess somewhere without your knowledge.
How to re-housetrain a completely housebroken
Shetland Sheepdog that has slipped back
into peeing and/or pooping in the wrong place
Has your previously housebroken Shetland Sheepdog who's never had an accident in years suddenly started having accidents again?
- Our training course will help you identify what exactly
may be causing this (it's usually a change in its environment
or a health condition) and what to do to stop these accidents
once and for all...
Regardless of whether you work or mostly stay at home, whether
you live in an apartment or in a house, and regardless of
whether you have a puppy or an adult
Shetland Sheepdog, our training course will first help you choose the
housebreaking method that is most suited to your needs,
provide you with suitable housebreaking schedules and then
help you to get your
to do its business in the right place once and for all.
And as you housebreak your Shetland Sheepdog, our training course will help you change the way you look at your dog - from 'how to cope with this beloved nuisance of a pet' to 'I am lucky enough to live with a loving companion who I can learn to understand'. If your family members are fed up with the housebreaking nightmares and want you to give up your beloved dog, this training course will help you to continue to keep your soon-to-be perfectly-housebroken pet as a loving member of your family.
Ultimately, our training course will help you become the best parent to your Shetland Sheepdog that you can be.
But Housebreaking is Not the Only Thing That's Covered in Our Training Course
Our course is a COMPLETE Manual on
ownership - it also includes proven solutions to lots of other
doggy issues (like obedience training, barking, biting & nipping,
chewing, jumping, socialization, diet issues etc.)
Does Your Shetland Sheepdog lack OBEDIENCE TRAINING and is this threatening the loving relationship between the two of you?
If your skittish Shetland Sheepdog doesn't come when called, runs away from the house whenever the door is opened, pulls on the leash when you're out walking with it, or listens to you ONLY when it wants to, our Shetland Sheepdog Lovers Training Course will turn it into a loving member of your family and put an end to all your stress and anxiety.
Our training course will help you regardless of whether you have a new puppy, an adult Shetland Sheepdog that has obedience issues, or a newly rescued Shetland Sheepdog that is either too shy or too aggressive:
- Identify the weak and strong points of the breed and using this understanding to determine the specific training needs of your Shetland Sheepdog...
Shetland Sheepdogs are lively and trainable dogs. They
are suspicious of strangers, especially children, but are extremely playful
and loving to children of the family. They are excellent companion dogs
with sweet temperaments.
Consistancy in training can make your Shetland Sheepdog
an obedient dog, help it learn tricks and be a great pleasure for its
- 3 easy but highly effective tests you can perform to get an amazing insight into your Shetland Sheepdog's born-in traits... and how to use the results of these tests to better train your dog...
- The single most important factor and the 5 key rules that you must remember when you train your Shetland Sheepdog - unless you know what these are and remember to follow them when you train your Shetland Sheepdog, it can NEVER be trained properly!
- The 6 important steps that you need to take in order to make your Shetland Sheepdog come back to you as soon as you call it, especially when it is not on leash...
- Discover the secret techniques, known and used only by the pros, that will help you establish yourself as the pack leader so that your Shetland Sheepdog pays attention to a firm command or a quiet rebuke from you without your ever having to yell at it...
- 3 easy steps to leash train your Shetland Sheepdog so that it never pulls or tugs on the leash when you take it out for its regular walks...
- How to teach your Shetland Sheepdog advanced commands like Stand, Stop, Drop It, Give It etc.
A Sheltie being trained for the DOWN position
- one of the first steps towards establishing your authority.
Does your Shetland Sheepdog BARK excessively, thus destroying the peace and quiet at home?
Our Shetland Sheepdog Lovers Training Course has a simple but EXTREMELY effective technique that we have personally perfected that you can use to stop your Shetland Sheepdog from barking or howling unnecessarily and making loud noises and throwing tempers.
Our training course portrays barking as a language your Shetland Sheepdog speaks rather than a problem that you have to solve. So it has everything you need to know to appreciate its mental state when it is barking, understand exactly why it is barking, and
then use this understanding to stop it from barking - without ever using anti-bark collars.
Here's what you'll find in our training course:
- Does your Shetland Sheepdog bark when you take it out for a walk or when you take it to the dog park? Discover the FOUR ESSENTIAL TECHNIQUES you must use to prevent your Shetland Sheepdog from barking at other dogs, people or at cars so that you can start enjoying your walks again...
- The exact method that you need to follow in order to stop your Shetland Sheepdog from barking at night so that you and the other members of your family can start sleeping soundly again...
- How to get back the freedom to invite friends, family and visitors into your home without worrying that they'll be afraid of or annoyed by your barking dog...
- End the incessant barking that starts and refuses to stop whenever there's a knock or ring at the door...
- How to put an end to the stress and frustration that you feel because of your Shetland Sheepdog's relentless barking at whatever goes by the house and at every little sound...
- 5 critical steps that you need to follow in order to stop your Shetland Sheepdog from barking while you're away...
Does your Shetland Sheepdog have the tendency to BITE, thus preventing you from trusting it around kids, family members and visitors?
If your Shetland Sheepdog's biting is making you too scared to take it out in public and has made you afraid of getting sued, our course will help you to change your dog into the loving companion that you have always wanted it to be:
- How you can stop your puppy from play-biting and nipping...
- 2 common but SERIOUS mistakes that many
owners make when they are playing with their
that actually encourage their
WARNING: It is quite possible that you are unknowingly making
these 2 mistakes yourself (since a very large percentage of
owners do it).
See the Biting section of our training course to find out what these mistakes are, and why you should avoid them at all costs.
- Why exactly your
tends to bite your spouse, your children, your grandchildren or your visitors,
and the 4-step process that will help you stop this...
- How to stop your Shetland Sheepdog from biting YOU...
- How to stop your
from attacking and biting the other dogs in your house...
- How to re-train a rescued
with a known history of biting...
How you can gift your Shetland Sheepdog a long, healthy and happy life by providing it with a proper DIET and appropriate nutrition
Our training course will also tell you everything you need to know about feeding your puppy or adult Shetland Sheepdog and giving it a proper diet...
It will give you a step-by-step blueprint that will allow you to determine exactly what you should feed your Shetland Sheepdog every day...
Here are some of the dozens of secret diet related tips that you will discover in our course:
- How to vary the food that you give to your Shetland Sheepdog as it grows from a puppy
to an adult to an older dog...
- Did you know that there are only 2 distinct feeding techniques that
you should use with your Shetland Sheepdog?
A majority of
owners don't know what these techniques are and end up feeding their dogs
the wrong way, which often has an adverse impact on the health of their
Our training course will tell you what these techniques are and how to determine which of these 2 techniques would be appropriate for YOUR Shetland Sheepdog.
- What you can do when your Shetland Sheepdog is a picky eater and only prefers human food...
- A secret chart developed by us that will tell you exactly how much Vitamins and Minerals your Shetland Sheepdog needs every day.
owners don't have access to this chart, because of which their
never get the correct amounts of vitamins and minerals that they need to be
healthy and happy.
To be honest with you, this chart is so important that you should be
hanging it on the wall of your kitchen so that you can refer to it everyday.
Pluto - A well-groomed Sheltie with a radiant skin reflects overall fitness and good health.
- The 1 food item that MUST be given to your Shetland Sheepdog every day in order to prevent
it from being affected by diseases like cancer, heart disease, liver and kidney
disorders when it grows old...
- What food items are good for underweight Shetland Sheepdogs and what items you should
avoid in case your dog is overweight...
- Food items that you should NEVER give to your Shetland Sheepdog under any circumstances - if you give these food items to your Shetland Sheepdog, it may cause severe intestinal damage in your Shetland Sheepdog, ugly sores on its skin or even death!
Once you get our course, you will know exactly what your Shetland Sheepdog needs for
its diet every day, exactly what food combinations are best for maintaining
its long-term health and exactly how much food it should eat every day...
And you will know exactly which food items and pet treats available
in supermarkets and discount stores you should avoid at all costs (thereby saving
you a lot of money because you will no longer have to waste money on
food that shouldn't be given to your Shetland Sheepdog in the first place)...
Are you worried about your Shetland Sheepdog's safety and well-being because it is CHEWING everything it can lay its paws upon… from electrical cords to plastics and electronics?
Don't you feel scared and helpless and frustrated when your Shetland Sheepdog chews your clothes, pillows, furniture, shoes, phonebooks, electrical cords and plastic caps all in the span of a few hours?
Here's what you'll learn from our course:
- Why your Shetland Sheepdog tends to chew on potentially dangerous items even though it
has plenty of toys and chew snacks that it could be munching on...
- Our groundbreaking 3-step method that will help you to stop your Shetland Sheepdog from
chewing everything in sight, especially when left alone...
Our course will help you train your Shetland Sheepdog to stop its chewing habits once and for all... so that you can leave it freely inside your house (even when you are not around) without worrying that your house is going to get destroyed because of your dog's chewing.
And needless to say, you will save a significant amount of money because you won't need to replace all the expensive items that your Shetland Sheepdog has chewed.
Does your Shetland Sheepdog have the annoying and potentially dangerous habit of JUMPING on you or other people or kids?
Are you worried that your hyperactive Shetland Sheepdog's jumping may knock down or injure a child or an adult?
Our course has step-by-step instructions on how to control your Shetland Sheepdog's jumping and make owning your dog less stressful for you:
- Our unique 5-step process that will help you train your Shetland Sheepdog to stop greeting you by jumping on you...
- Why your Shetland Sheepdog jumps on your children or grandchildren, and how to make it stop...
- How to prevent your Shetland Sheepdog from getting excited and jumping on your visitors...
- Why your Shetland Sheepdog pulls on the leash and jumps on the people or other dogs that it meets during its walks, and how to stop this potentially dangerous habit...
- How you can make your stubborn Shetland Sheepdog understand that it needs to stop the rough play and not jump on your other pets...
Plus, you will also get step-by-step solutions to several other common problems like Lack of Socialization, Aggression, etc.
The Shetland Sheepdog Lovers Training Course not only deals with issues like housebreaking, obedience training and barking, but also includes step-by-step solutions for ALL the other common problems faced by Shetland Sheepdog owners - like lack of socialization, aggression towards other animals or people, digging up your garden, etc.
Here's a partial list of what else you'll find in our course:
- The 5 essential techniques you must use to stop your Shetland Sheepdog from being aggressive towards other animals or people...
- 4 steps to socialize and desensitize a new Shetland Sheepdog that seems to be afraid of everything and everyone...
- How to make your Shetland Sheepdog friendly towards your guests and your children or grandchildren so that it allows them to pet it, instead of barking and backing away...
- How to stop your Shetland Sheepdog from digging your backyard or garden and creating a mess...
- Our secret, step-by-step process by which you can groom your Shetland Sheepdog quickly and easily at home and turn it into a beautiful, radiant and impeccably groomed animal - without having to spend money on a professional groomer...
Shetland Sheepdogs are seasonal. heavy shedders. Regular
brushing is needed and should be bathed and shampooed only when necessary.
Follow our exclusive Grooming tips for Shetland Sheepdogs
and you will have a radiantly healthy dog.
The Shetland Sheepdog Lovers Training course thus gives you access to the most authentic information that you'll find anywhere on training and taking care of Shetland Sheepdogs.
And once you get our course, you will have the immense satisfaction of being able to transform a dog that has behavioral issues into a friendly, obedient and loyal companion who will love you unconditionally for years to come.
Have a look at what a few more of our customers said about our training course...